- Average success rate
- 38 %
- Average score
Done by 93 people
The rules for Critical thinking and objectivity
- Take enough time and make sure you won't be disturbed. You need to think about the questions and solve them logically. You can use tools such as paper, pen and calculator. The test was prepared in cooperation with Lukáš Hána, consultant of the GrowJOB Institute, a lecturer of critical thinking courses and a founder of the critical thinking development project www.krimys.cz
- You go through the questions one by one and you can not go back.
- You have 20 minutes to finish the skill test. If you run out of time, the skill test will be automaticly evaluated.
- Once you begin the skill test, you have to finish it. You have only one try.
- You may repeat the same skill test in 2 months time.
- Test result will be displayed on your profile where it can be seen by startups.
- After completing the test, you must log in or register in order to see the result.