- Average success rate
- 24 %
- Average score
Done by 58 people
The rules for Android Junior
- Android Junior level test, which examines basic knowledge of Android development. Test is in English.
Content of this test is guaranteed by Pirylime
- You go through the questions one by one and you can not go back.
- You have 20 minutes to finish the skill test. If you run out of time, the skill test will be automaticly evaluated.
- Once you begin the skill test, you have to finish it. You have only one try.
- You may repeat the same skill test in 2 months time.
- Test result will be displayed on your profile where it can be seen by startups.
- After completing the test, you must log in or register in order to see the result.