At GLAMI we are changing online shopping experience across Europe! We are a fashion discovery search engine connecting millions of users with brands and e-retailers.
Why do people love to use GLAMI?
1. The widest selection
You can choose from millions of fashion pieces. We bring the current offers and discounts from hundreds of local and international e-shops, all in the one place.
2. Easy discovery
You will find exactly what you want to buy thanks to easy yet sophisticated categorization and filtering for brands, stores, sizes, discounts, colors, prices or even free delivery!
3. Personalized inspiration
We respect your style and that is why we use smart technology to show you the products that match your fashion choices and preferences.
About The Role:
This is a unique opportunity, we need a highly motivated self-starter who thrives in an x-functional team environment and is excited to build amazing things within GLAMI. You will work on an international scale to elevate the growth of social advertising programs. The ideal person for this role has a clear social advertising background, can work independently and stays ahead of e-commerce, social media trends and industry standards.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage daily execution of social advertising initiatives (Facebook, Instagram, VK, etc,)
- Hands-on bid optimization, data analysis, problem-solving, ads creation, messaging, CRO optimization, A/B testing, etc
- Conceptualize and implement optimization strategies and tests for social advertising campaigns in a multi-market/ language environment with a focus on the desired ROI
- Keep up to date with best practices and strategies for social media advertising
- Work with cross-functional team members and external partners, contribute to other team projects and initiatives
What You’ll Need:
- Professional level of English, and one of the following: Czech, Slovak, Hungarian, Greek, Bulgarian, Romanian, Portuguese, Slovenian, Croatian or Spanish
- At least 2 years of experience in social advertising marketing including large international or nationwide campaigns for e-commerce
- Ability to prioritize correctly and manage multiple stakeholders, to set goals and execute under tight deadlines
- Positive go-getter attitude, data-driven, willing to learn and build amazing things
Please, note that we can only consider applicants that have a valid working permit for the Czech Republic.
Why Work With GLAMI:
- Access to the latest advertising tools and features (much earlier than regular advertisers in the region). GA 360 Suite, Tableau, ROI Hunter are among the tools you will use on a daily basis.
- Excellent opportunity to carve your own place in a global e-commerce project and having your mark on shaping the future for the industry
- Open, informal atmosphere in an international, dynamic team
- Competitive remuneration + stylish, very dog-friendly Prague-Karlin office
- Relocation assistance:
- We will ensure you get here smoothly, whether you are coming from another city or country, help you with the necessary arrangements and settling in the city!
- Additional benefits:
- Meal vouchers, multi-sport card, HO possibility, tasty coffee, and free refreshments throughout your day, English/Czech/ Yoga classes; up to 25 days of holidays; an educational library, a notebook with an operating system of your choice (Mac OS or Win);
- Social events, from foosball to coworking trips at the ocean, movie nights to half-marathons, you'll find a group of colleagues always keen to get involved!
Sounds like an opportunity for you? Apply and we get back to you shortly!