Are you looking to take your Sales career to the next level and to be part of a highly engaged, motivated and collaborative team? As a Sales Analyst at AdvisoryCloud, you will have the opportunity to connect and vet hundreds of executives per week who are seeking new professional opportunities as Advisors. Every discussion is a chance to share and explore what the AdvisoryCloud platform and services can do to help each executive reach their professional goals. You will utilize your exceptional interpersonal communication and relationship development skills to consistently exceed individual and department goals.
Prospecting and qualify new clients with outbound phone calls and emails.
Effectively communicate and educate features and benefits of our membership and platform
Proactively responds to requests for information from prospects
Maintain a positive rapport with leads and work to give them the best possible service by presenting in-depth product knowledge of our platform
Properly enter all leads and prospects into Salesforce in a timely manner
Methodically build and organize activities and opportunities in Salesforce with systematic follow up
Prepare detailed preparation notes for Discovery Calls generated and strategize with the Sales team on each new target.
Consistently meet departmental sales goals of monthly revenue generated from sales activities while maintaining targeted customer satisfaction rates.
Work through a daily list of activities in Salesforce
All other tasks as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities that demonstrate professionalism, and passion:
Education, Experience and Training:
- In-depth knowledge of inside sales and how to apply to customer's needs
Understand prospecting and have a hunter mentality
Maintain a positive / can-do mentality along with a motivated and ambitious mind set
- Enter all prospect notes and pipeline activity into Salesforce with meticulous detail
- Monitor leads that are stimulated via a variety of marketing campaigns and techniques (e.g. email campaigns, social media, referrals, event promotion etc)
- Respond to and thoroughly process all leads in a timely and efficient manner
- Manage your calendar effectively
- High School diploma or G.E.D. equivalence
Minimum 1-2 years Inside or Outside sales experience
Proven track record of meeting or exceeding quota
Salesforce, Gmail, Google search engine experience
- Can easily maneuver between multiple online platforms
Excellent communication and organizational skills
Goal and detail-oriented
- Self-driven, assertive selling style
Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
Must possess strong interpersonal skills: is positive, respectful and customer focused
- Ability to comprehend, capture and interpret executives' goals
Thorough knowledge of telephone etiquette
Professional attitude, enthusiastic and reliable
This is a full-time inside sales opportunity,
- Monday-Friday with no weekends or evenings. We offer a base salary plus commissions, a comprehensive benefits package and paid downtown parking.
NOTE: This role is open to local candidates only!
This role is open to local candidates only! AdvisoryCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and ADA compliant
PandoLogic. Category: , Keywords: Sales Analyst