Location: Cluj-Napoca, Romania – but remote working possible
Salary: €1,800 to €2,800 net per month
Experienced coder required to build data integrations and other analytics functionality for a fast-growing web app. You will join a product team of 5 people in Cluj to deliver fast, robust software.
Littledata’s app provides automated insights for e-commerce – translating web analytics into actionable insights for growing companies. We are seeing strong growth on the Shopify platform, and have just raised an angel funding round to boost our growth.
- Building new functionality using Node, MeteorJS, and MongoDB
- Evaluating the feasibility of new features
- Researching technical best practice
- Using Kanban and Test-driven development to maintain speed
- 3+ years of experience in commercial web services development (any language)
- Worked with an Agile process in a small team
- Strong mathematical education
- Fun culture in a small, global team
- Private health insurance
- Annual offsite in Europe
To apply, please email us an example of a web service you have built (and your role in the development) and attach your CV.
LITTLEDATA CONSULTING LTD
We can manage the whole process from strategy through to optimizing the tracking code. We’re a certified Google Analytics Service Partner, which means we’ve been vetted by Google and meet their quality standards. We include tools to audit and manage your data set up at scale, and can advise on a setup of the ‘360 suite’: Tag Manager, Data Studio, Optimize, Attribution and Audience Centre.